Physiotherapist (Full-Time) – Morrinsville, Waikato
This is your opportunity to join an excellent physiotherapy team in an inspiring practice, treating a wide variety of clients. Manual therapy, exercise prescription and rehabilitation are the hallmarks of our practice.
Mentoring is highly valued. You will be mentored by the principal, a highly experienced physiotherapist who enjoys passing on his knowledge to staff, and physiotherapy students. He has postgraduate qualifications in both Manipulative Therapy and Sports Medicine and has extensive experience with high performance sport athletes. You will benefit from the physiotherapy skills that he has gained from his years with NZ National Sports Teams, and Olympic and Commonwealth Games Teams.
Opportunities are available for you to be involved with local sports teams. In-service training and professional support are provided regularly. Morrinsville Physiotherapy Clinic is an accredited practice. New graduates are welcome and career advancement is supported. Opportunity exists to advance in an area of specialty. The clinic culture is one of excellence, fun, team work and good camaraderie. We enjoy a fantastic rapport with local medical staff, and specialist doctors alike.
Morrinsville is a flourishing town in the Waikato, with a population of approximately 8500. It has an enthusiastic sporting, arts and cultural community. Housing is more affordable and it is an easy 25-minute commute to Hamilton.
If this opportunity interests you, I would love to hear from you. A full-time physiotherapy position is available to start in late February 2023, although there is a degree of flexibility with a starting date if required.
Please email your CV with a cover letter – in confidence to Gavin to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gavin if you have any questions regarding the position via email or phone 07 889 7474
All applicants must have a current New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate.
Check out our website: www.morrinsvillephysio.co.nz
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist Nelson
Come and Join our Fabulous Physiotherapy Team in Sunny Nelson. Vibrant supportive community, close proximity to the mountains, sea, rivers, cycle trails. Excellent schools. Craft beer, wineries, excellent coffee. (We’re an active lot who enjoy the regions many offerings, pretty lucky really!!)
- An opportunity to join us at Waimea Physiotherapy in the heart of Richmond, Nelson
- A busy established practice located in the Richmond Health Centre, treating a diverse clientele. All ages and stages; athletes across the lifespan; orthopaedic referrals; offering pilates and acupuncture
- Very experienced physiotherapists with post-graduate qualifications in Manipulative Physiotherapy; Sports Physiotherapy; Acupuncture; Pilates
- Opportunity to attend monthly CPD Inservices with local experienced Manipulative Physiotherapy group (including international teacher Michael Monaghan) – voluntary
- Permanent position, full/part time; salary/contract negotiable
- Current APC please
For more information please contact Anna Ranson 027 6646555 or email Anna at email@example.com